Market Trainer - FLS- Little Rock, AR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Market Trainer is accountable for partnering with store management to achieve tangible improvements in the member experience, key integrated retail metrics, and profitable sales. This position diagnoses the specific training needs of associates in a particular store, designs customized and tailored training programs to resolve performance gaps utilizing applicable adult learning techniques, delivers engaging and impactful training, measures the success of any training program based on tangible business metrics, and makes necessary adjustments to training methodology to drive the greatest transference of best practices to engage our members.JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Diagnoses the skill gaps in a store through analyzing retail metrics, interviewing store management and associates, and
observational analysis. Upon completion of the diagnostic the DFT will create a plan by store/associate. The DFT is accountable
for associate training completion/execution in each store in the district.
* Creates training programs and/or customizes existing training programs that ensures the successful implementation of key retail
strategic initiatives/programs or addresses the specific training needs of an individual store.
* Delivers training to all levels of associates and management in a store and ensures that the training drives the desired behavior
changes and the achievement of core retail metrics. Partners with the Store Management teams and District Managers to provide
performance feedback on associates throughout their training period
* Coaches store management on how to deliver continuous performance support job training to associates to immediately reinforce
* Partners collaboratively with the Learning organization, Human Resources, and Store Operations to create a unified and
consistent training philosophy, approach, execution, and continuous refinement of training materials.
* Ensures that all compliance training initiatives and processes are executed in compliance with company policies
* Training expertise (delivery, and classroom management)
* Strong facilitation skills
* Expert in classroom management
* Ability to work independently
* Outgoing, confident personality with demonstrated leadership ability
* Ability to leverage technology & social media
* Ability to learn new content quickly for effective delivery to others
* Ability to communicate complex ideas, instructions, and information in a clear, concise manner
* Ability to be self-directed in planning and implementing assignments
* Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and adjust learning and development activities
* Ability to consult with leadership in the organization
* Area of specialty in Facilitation, Education, or similar discipline
* Bachelors Degree
* 3-4 years of related experience
* Valid Driver License for the State of employment
* Up to 75% travel
* 18 years of age or olderEqual Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.