Marketing Analyst 9/2/2016
Bio Chem Fluidics
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BioChem Fluidics is a global leader in providing fluid handling solutions used in cancer research, genome sequencing, companion drug development and animal health to the scientific, life science and medical device markets. We design, manufacture and sell high performance valves and pumps for instrumentation manufacturers. We are successful when our customers are successful. We are looking for an innovative Marketing leader that wants to lead a strong global B2B branding initiative and support our market-driven approach to New Product Development launches. We will provide you an entrepreneurial 'hands on' environment where you can thrive personally and professionally. All team members contribute as required to ensure company success.
If you are the best in the business, we want to meet you. Our team is energized, innovative and motivated. We need your creative talents and expertise to help share with the world all that we have to offer.
The ideal candidate will match the following:
* Relevant experience with full project management responsibility leading market research efforts to support new product development and placement, digital and social media coordination, and overall company Marketing plan creation and implementation
* Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B Marketing, with proven track record in branding, strategy development, new product launch, and market analysis
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to mine data, identify trends, perform statistical analysis and communicate numerical data effectively
* Ability to review/analyze relevant data so as to build evidence-based strategies
* Creativity and graphic design skills required
* Very strong technical presentation, writing and analytical skills
* Excellent communication, planning & organizational skills
* Strong computer skills with an ability to understand and access and leverage technology alternatives.
* Ability to work independently
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities
* Global project management experience with ability to travel globally, as required
* Ability to work effectively with multi-cultural team
* BS degree in Business or Marketing discipline
* Based in Boonton, NJ which only minutes by train from NYC
* Competitive salary based on experience
* Participate in Bonus Plan
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance benefits
* Matching 401k and profit sharing