This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Marketing Analyst will help identify, track and give insight into key trends in the solar market. Your research will cover a broad range of topics, including markets, regulations, competitors, technologies and customers.
The ideal candidate has the ability to understand technical product information, apply complex modeling and analysis techniques, and distill and communicate the key points to both internal and external audiences. You also have a strong desire to solve problems and a keen ability to separate correlation from causation. You can be depended upon to answer critical questions affecting our short-term and long-term business roadmap.
* Manage all market research programs, including (i) performing customer interviews and surveys, (ii) investigating technical subjects and issues, and (iii) preparing research reports with detailed market requirements and recommendations on product strategy.
* Analyze product performance and economics, then (i) develop models for comparison to competitive offerings and (ii) prepare reports to explain these analyses to customers, partners and internal audiences.
* Analyze the profitability and ROI of new and existing product lines using basic financial concepts (e.g. gross margins, net present value, Payback, EBITDA, etc.).
* Work with the Systems group to compile and structure large data sets from various sources (e.g. CRM, ERP, Social Media, Google Analytics, etc.).
* Work with the Marketing Operations team to define and maintain a customer analytics program that accurately measures campaign performance, user engagement, and customer lifetime value.
* Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, economics, or relevant technical discipline.
* 4+ years experience in data modeling, reporting, analysis, and with the tools required for these tasks.
* Power user of MS Excel and other analytical tools.
* Experience using MS Office/Google Apps, ERP, BI and CRM systems.
* Ability to travel to various tradeshows and events as required.
* Creating macros (VBA) in Excel
* Salesforce.com experience
* Familiar working in an Agile environment
* Understanding of various codes and standards such as IBC, NEC, UL