Marketing Analyst II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition Number
Marketing Analyst II
Marketing Analyst II K is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference.
K12 is seeking an analyst to join the Marketing Analytics team. This role will be primarily responsible for analysis for Private Pay Business Line and Enrollment Call Center. This is a newly created position which will join a fast-paced, results oriented team. The desired candidate will be ready to hit the ground running, delivering value for K12 through insight generation and analysis from the get-go.
AS A MARKETING ANALYST YOU WILL . . .
* Perform analyses on data sets and business processes within K12 s Private School Business Line and Enrollment Call Center.
* Find opportunities for cost savings, improved efficiency and improved conversion rates within these functional areas. Work with other teams to implement findings in order to create measurable ROI.
* Utilize Excel, PowerPoint and other tools to create and deliver presentations to management and stakeholders.
* Develop SQL-based queries and reports based on Call, Lead, Sales, Order and Enrollment data sets.
* Document and recommend improvements to customer journey and conversion funnel/pipeline workflows.
* Participate in the development of forecasts and predictive models in collaboration with Finance and other team members.
* Engage with digital media vendors to optimize marketing campaigns
RIGHT FOR YOU*
* Do you communicate well*
* Can you build customer confidence*
* Are you able to tackle problems and take independent action*
* Is your manner honest and straightforward*
* Are you able to prioritize and meet deadlines*
* Do you value others' opinions*
* 3-5 years experience in an analysis role with demonstrated success in managing complex data sets and delivering measureable cost savings and process improvements
* 3-5 years experiences using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to create and deliver presentations
* 2 years experience performing ad-hoc analysis on Sales, Marketing or Call Center data sets
* 2 years experience using SQL to analyze, select and join datasets for analysis or reporting
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel in a variety of business capacities
* Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Independent and self-driven
* Prior experience working with a combination of Call, Lead, Sales, Order and/or Enrollment data sets
* Prior experience developing BI dashboards and reports
* Understanding of databases and data models
* Experience with R, SAS or statistics background
* Business background and understanding of business administration, sales and marketing processes
* Prior industry experience in the Education industry
WHO ARE WE*
* About Us
* K12 Produces Results
* Kudos and Honors
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Send This Job to a Friend