Marketing Analytics Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy client is a (very) small but established and successful, marketing analytics consulting organization. YOU WILL QUICKLY GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE. YOU WILL AUGMENT YOUR OWN MARKET VALUE MUCH FASTER HERE THAN ANY OTHER PLACE BECAUSE YOU LEARN BOTH TECHNIQUE AND CLIENT SALES AND SERVICE AT THE SAME TIME. Flexibility is the standard here. While this is a consulting organization, it is not a sweat shop. This is a full time position with base salary, bonus and benefits.
This is a relatively junior position and my client would consider someone right out of school with a strong academic analytics and analytics intern background.
You will be an active member of my client's NYC team, assigned to one of their Fortune 100 Clients, working on projects including:
* organizing and preparing data from various sources
* exploring, mining and transforming data to build pre-modeling hypotheses
* creating quantitative models to accurtely measure ROI for various marketing tactics
* creating presentations and communicating implications to clients
* handling post analysis ad hoc questions
All applications will be treated completely confidentially. We appreciate all applicants, however only those who are on target will be contacted.