Marketing Analytics Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Collaborate with Marketing to identify, prioritize and execute analytical work that enables a deep understanding of customer behavior.
* Develop customer insights through leveraging customer database and other information systems.
* Design and execute analyses to determine the customer impact of various business decisions and/or marketing campaigns.
* Collaborate with business teams on ad-hoc analyses that uncover root cause of recent business trends.
* Serve as the subject matter expert on customer data within Marketing.
* Outwardly communicate the things that matter. Create and deliver insightful presentations that summarize complex analyses and inform business decisions. Speak comfortably about results.
* 3+ years of progressive experience mining large complex data sets, using a variety of advanced quantitative/modeling techniques in a corporate marketing discipline.
* Previous experience in hospitality and/or customer loyalty programs highly desired.
* Experience in SQL and/or SAS with working knowledge of methodologies used for advanced analytics required.
* Experience with Cognos, Qlickview, Tableau or other similar business intelligence and visualization tools.
* Very strong Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, graphics) and Powerpoint skills required.
* Ability to program in newer emerging languages such as R and Python; working knowledge of Hadoop and other big data technologies highly desired.
* Must be curious, with a passion for understanding consumer behavior.
* Acute attention to detail.
* Highly motivated, persistent and collaborative.
* Creative, imaginative and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
* Strong initiative and ability to work independently or under limited supervision.
* Solid project management skills with ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and under tight timeframes.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate data visually, effectively communicating results in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical disciplines.