Marketing Assistant Manager - 1879
DESCRIPTION: Seeking Marketing Assistant Manager to perform the following:
- Work closely with the sales team to provide marketing support to customers (pre and post sale).
- Build relationships and provide product recommendations to customers.
- Analyze and provide solutions to pre/post-sale.
- Collaborate with HQ in Korea to ensure customer satisfaction and timely resolution of issues.
- Support the marketing team for aspects of market insights and reviews.
- Market research - Define and develop global market analysis/identification market strategy of Automobile(Electric Car) / ESS(Energy Storage System)
- Report Automobile/ESS global strategic and future business planning and supported major customers
- Business Development
- Research into new business areas with new customers and applications
- Marketing Communication
- Business Management
- Sales Management, HQ support
- Profit & Loss analysis and reporting on Automobile (Electric Car) / ESS(Energy Storage System)
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, strategy planning, and new business management
- Required education: Bachelor Degree in Economics or Marketing
- Preferred experience in energy business, electronics, or chemical industry
- Able to use MS office and experience in making sales briefing documentation and presentations.
- Some travel required (less than 20%)