This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
JLL seeks a marketing associate/coordinator professional to execute brand campaigns and to develop messaging and visualization of content across different communications channels for its Capital Markets businesses (e.g., investment sales and debt/equity finance.) The qualified candidate will (1) create programs that target and influence key client segments; (2) take ownership of key marketing initiatives; (3) leverage multiple channels to achieve above and below the line brand exposure and (4) ensure the timely delivery of quality work product and programs that enhance our brand position.
* Drive and assist with writing, designing, developing and distributing various marketing deliverables, including but not limited to external client communications, internal communications, presentations, advertisements, case studies, brochures, flyers, pitch materials and website content
* Perform basic design functions such as layout, text edits and image research required for ads, proposal material, templates and other collateral
* Implement innovative marketing strategies and tactics that target key client segments leveraging a broad spectrum of channels: digital, social media, events, PR, advertising and sponsorships
* Provide updates and edits to intranet and extranet sites, as well as digital and print sales pieces, to ensure accuracy and current content
* Partner seamlessly with local team members, internal resources, and external vendors, as appropriate, to deliver best-in-class branding, positioning, and business development deliverables
* Perform editorial functions, including developmental editing, copy editing, proofreading and fact checking
* Serve as resource to national marketing team through trainings, technical troubleshooting and general advisement when onboarding new hires
* Partner with research to identify and deploy thought leadership campaigns to key client segments
* Regularly monitor marketing metrics
* Assist with industry and client events and other special projects
* Develop and maintain a portfolio of all marketing deliverables
* Support the priorities of the business to advance initiatives that impact the bottom line
* Contribute to team-wide/corporate marketing initiatives that are integral to the company
* Champion marketing automation systems such as Eloqua and assist in trainings
* Experience managing initiatives and programs across traditional and digital marketing channels
* Ability to organize use of time in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple projects simultaneously
* Comfort and professional demeanor while engaging via e-mail, phone and in person with team members at all levels, as well as with third-party vendors
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite
* Proficient in email marketing programs, experience with Eloqua a plus
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43957BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.