This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
As an integral member of the Retail Marketing team, the Northwest Graphic Designer & Innovator will be responsible for creating and managing the creative graphic presentation of Brochures, RFP responses, Tour Books, Interactive PDFs, property signage, Aerial Mapping with Graphic site plotting, iPad presentation tools, and mobile-friendly digital templates and newsletters.
Our ideal candidate comes with strong design, digital and experience and has an understanding of modern marketing and business development practices. He/she should be interested in developing techniques to provide unique solutions for our internal and external clients and have the ability to be creative inside our corporate brand guidelines while being conscious of delivering accurate content in their creative work. The Graphic Designer has a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines and can efficiently own multiple projects at a time often with little direction. He/she should also have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively depending on the project.
* Collaborate with service line professionals to design front-line business development and marketing tools to help win business.
* Design various collateral and templates including national and property marketing materials, property flyers, e-blasts, case studies, BOVs, tour books, research reports, maps and presentation graphics
* Design customized pitches for high-value pursuits using the pursuits branding and look and feel, but adding in JLL s Retail Intelligence themes
* Create digital marketing projects, including designing dynamic emails, creating Weebly property websites and contributing to public web site and intranet content.
* Identify opportunities to bring creativity and innovation to existing marketing practices and materials.
* Assist with graphic signage for internal and external events and activities as assigned.
* Assist brokerage coordinators and regional marketing managers with graphic requests to ensure that all marketing materials present the JLL brand consistently and follow retail graphic standards.
* Develop and maintain retail image library (including the video shot and filed)
* Ad design and website graphic support, as needed
* Keep up-to-date on current design methodologies and marketing trends, as well as current social media and retail marketing trends.
* Bachelor s /Associate s degree in related field and a minimum of two years of design experience in a corporate setting, preferably commercial real estate or retail
* In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of HTML/ CSS
* Knowledge of animation/video experience; Flash (Actionscript 2.0 / 3.0), After Effects, is a plus
* Knowledge of Dreamweaver, Final Cut Pro
* Mapping experience (Google Earth Pro)
* Illustration experience (Illustrator/Photo shop-can place a storefront on an existing property)
* Knowledge of the print production process, formats, sizes
* Strong digital, art design and copy editing skillset
* Strong project management and organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including editing and proofreading
* Assertive, creative, independent work style and friendly, positive demeanor
* Courageous innovator, unafraid to suggest new ways of designing or new programs to try/test. We love to test the status quo and need to move at the speed that our retail clients are moving in their marketing methods.
* Motivated to meet deadlines and available to work overtime when needed (sometimes with no advanced notice)
* Understanding of and commitment to client service
* Excited to join a new, growing team that moves quickly with a bias for action.
*When applying, please include a sample portfolio of your work.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 41848BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.