Marketing Automation Analyst 8/11/2016
Corporate Hiring Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hiring full time, an experienced, self-driven individual to join digital marketing team designing, and implementing Eloqua campaigns.
* Develop and launch Eloqua email campaigns in support of overall company sales initiatives and marketing goals and objectives.
* Project manage the data preparation, campaign execution, analytics and reporting, incorporating basic design and editing skills in the process.
* Rely on experience, judgment, and time management to plan and accomplish goals.
* Play an integral part of the marketing organization to ensure the departmental projects are successfully completed.
* Work with Saleforce Administrator on data mining and list development.
* Coordinate with marketing director to ensure consistency and accuracy of messages.
* Bachelor's Degreepreferred.
* 3+ years Marketing Automation experience.
* 3+ years Eloqua experience (Certification in Eloqua a plus) or Marketo or Pardot.
* Experience with Saleforce.com.
* Experience implementing email marketing campaigns.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Outstanding work ethic.
* Excellent organizational, follow-up and follow-through skills.
* Proven ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.