Marketing Automation Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
This role is responsible for all projects and applications related to Lead Nurturing and Customer journey technical implementation including use of Pardot or other automation tools and use of the CMS system and Experience Management Platform to deliver customized user experiences. This person will work in a collaborative manner with Marketing and Technology to ensure efficient and successful use of automation tools, targeting, segmentation, analytics and testing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Description of Duties:
* Manage marketing automation strategy, execution and infrastructure.
* Own the strategies for database segmentation, lead scoring (using predictive analytics), campaign and nurturing frameworks, performance monitoring, and localization of nurturing streams and campaigns into multiple languages.
* Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with global opt-in laws and regulations.
* Manage the implementation of all forms to ensure proper tracking, integration and data quality.
* Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams to execute strategy, targeting, design and execution of campaigns including a/b testing and triggered campaigns.
* Manage reporting and performance measurement to continually optimize templates, email content, and campaigns/nurturing stream frameworks.
* Test and facilitate nurturing programs and campaign.
* Provide detailed reporting and analysis and apply learnings in order to increase overall performance of campaigns and nurturing programs.
* Manage relationships with key vendors and various consultants/agencies.
* Evaluate and implement tools and technology that will enable campaign innovation and improve program performance.
* Manage deployment and integration of new marketing automation technologies.
Qualifications & Special Skills Required/Preferred:
* Working knowledge of Content Management Systems and Experience Management Platforms
* Product Master of marketing automation solutions such as Pardot, Marketo, or Eloqua.
* Working knowledge of email automation tools and best practices.
* Familiarity with Lyris or similar enterprise email management systems, as well as email template creation.
* Experience with salesforce campaigns and other salesforce productivity tools.
At least 5 years of marketing experience, including 2 years working with Marketing Automation tools. Experience in Project Management is required. Agency or Email service provider experience is a plus.
Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing