Marketing Campaign CoordinatorReq-11835
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
MARKETING CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
NetSuite s Demand Generation Team is looking for an enthusiastic and effective Marketing Campaign Coordinator to provide marketing operations support and help set up and execute email campaigns for North America. The successful candidate will have a deep love of technology, and is eager to learn the systems, tools and technologies that enable efficient and effective campaign launches.
* Set up and execute campaign blasts according to the campaign calendar using marketing automation tool
* Create registration forms and tracking links in NetSuite
* Load HTML campaign templates into NetSuite, including testing and review for errors
* Setup campaign tracking in NetSuite
* Work with Events team and Imports team to process registration lists
* Send follow up emails to event attendees and webinar attendees
* Attend Marketing Demand Gen and Campaign meetings
* Process Webinar recording and PPT documents into NetSuite after events and webinars
* Provide detailed reporting and analysis of deliverability metrics, segments and testing to increase overall campaign performance
* Process form updates and enhancements
* BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, or comparable business degree
* 1-2 years of work experience - marketing or technology preferred
* Knowledge of marketing automation and email marketing best practices
* HTML experience
* Good Excel skills
* Very strong attention to detail
* Organized and reliable, able to efficiently manage multiple tasks
* Experiencing using a campaign management tool or CRM
* Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
* Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision under tight deadlines. Self-motivated and capable of working independently when needed.
* Ability to interact comfortably with many personality types and excellent interpersonal skills working in a team environment