Marketing Collaboration Tools Advisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Collaboration Tools Advisor will report to the IT Manager, Collaboration & Enablement and is responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with team members and improving adoption and engagement of the Cox Automotive collaboration tools portfolio. These include: Jive, Box, Join.me, & Skype. The successful candidate will develop a deep understanding all tools and excel at promoting, enabling, creating, managing and growing the use of collaboration tools across the enterprise.
A large focus of the Collaboration Tools Advisor will be to implement the collaboration strategy and expand tool utilization by cultivating a sense of community, interaction and engagement with team members. The selected candidate will design and drive tool enhancements and coordinate with stakeholders to meet requirements. This role must have strong organizational and influencing skills and be able to build internal networks with business and technology leaders.
* Work with leadership to drive the evolution of the collaboration tools and adoption strategy
* Proactively build strong relationships with business and IT partners
* Conduct organization wide needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
* Demo and evangelize collaboration tools to grow adoption
* Maintain a deep understanding of all tools and speak with team members about the most relevant features/ functionality for their specific business needs
* Provide specialized consulting services to team members regarding best practices, usage and integration opportunities
* Analyze, review and report on tool performance, adoption and engagement, providing recommendations to optimize team member experience.
* Support coordination and communication activities including reporting, meeting management and action item tracking for all tools
* Support system demos, user outreach, training, and onboarding activities
* Learn key platform functionality to resolve basic end user support requests
* Partner with vendors to remain up to date on technologies and communicate upgrades and new functionality
* Author and update how to documents and self-help content for each tool and respond to questions
For Jive/Fuel specifically:
* Serve as a Jive platform configuration expert working with internal technology team members to recommend and implement solutions to support business requirements
* In partnership with Internal Communications team, develop communications, outreach, and user onboarding materials
* Help lead the design, implementation and support of Technology Spaces and Groups and ensure consistent look and feel across the various team pages
* Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related discipline is preferred
* 4 - 6 years of relevant experience supporting collaboration or IT services
* Knowledge of best practices and experience with different enterprise collaboration tools
* Excellent presentation, communication and collaboration skills working with leadership to drive the evolution, engagement and adoption of collaboration tools
* Data analytics skills to develop insights based on defined metrics
* High degree of flexibility, creativity, independence, initiative and detail orientation
* Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Familiarity with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
* Talent to deliver clear messages in a way that builds understanding and commitment
* Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
* This job will be based out of the Atlanta, GA Headquarters, but some travel may be expected on an as-needed basis.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time