Marketing Communications Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A sales, marketing and digital technology professional, the Sales & Marketing Director is responsible for implementing and overseeing the digital marketing, website and sales strategies for a hospital-owned health club and aquatics complex. The Director will implement the clubs inbound marketing and content strategies, follow up, either personally or via targeted lead nurturing campaigns, with sales leads generated through such marketing campaigns, and helps align our front-end and membership processes with the clubs overall sales and marketing objectives. The Sales & Marketing Director manages the clubs digital technology systems, including all website integrates, in support of the clubs digital growth objectives and member engagement goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for the clubs online content strategy and editorial calendar, including blog content, social media and long-form content assets.
* Manage digital advertising campaigns, including but not limited to social media advertising, reconversion/retargeting, and Google search advertising.
* Direct email marketing and engagement campaigns for prospects and members using MailChimp.
* Coordinates all member communication efforts via all marketing channels, including email, mobile apps, social media, website updates and internal signage.
* Manages the development and day-to-day oversight of the clubs inbound marketing and online sales initiatives, including lead nurturing, search engine optimization, social media strategy, content marketing and long-term growth strategy.
* Manage design and branding, including posters, flyers and direct mail designs.
* Assists with the development and implementation of an annual marketing budget for Internet and traditional marketing channels.
* Direct web site design and production on the clubs managed WordPress platform, make continuous updates for the Health Club and Be Fit website.
* Act as technical coordinator and/or liaison for the website and all technical projects. Manage all website technology, backend infrastructure and relevant integrations (MINDBODY, mobile apps)
* Responsible for optimizing membership sales processes to ensure an optimal conversion rate. Analyzes conversion data on a regular basis to maximize revenue.
* Serves as Manager on Duty on a rotating schedule.
* Work with General Manager to develop and manage annual marketing budget for the health club.
* Develop membership materials to include posters, flyers, brochures, presentations and promotional items, drive creative direction, write copy and manage overall pre-print process for the Health Club.
* Increase membership via internal channels and corporate membership channels.
* Work as liaison with current corporate membership accounts and obtain new accounts as applicable.
* Attends weekly staff meetings.
* Perform other job related duties as assigned by the General Manager.
* B.A. / B.S. preferred
* Marketing, Communications degree preferred but not required
* Knowledge of web development technologies and content management systems
* Knowledge of digital and content marketing techniques
* Strong writing and customer service background
SKILLS/ ABILITIES/ COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
* Knowledge of inbound marketing techniques and the marketing technology landscape
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and PHP
* Familiarity with web hosting technologies, including SFTP, domain registrations, and SSL certificates.
* Knowledge of WordPress. Familiarity with the WordPress hosting and development ecosystem preferred. Must be able to research, manage and troubleshoot website development and hosting issues independently
* Proficient in social media, branding strategy, and search engine optimization, and all relevant success metrics
* Must be professional and outgoing
* Familiar with Adobe CS Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign
* Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to motivate and work with a diverse group of people.
* Advanced computer proficiency in a Windows environment.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
* Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long range goals
* Work is performed in a medically integrated health club, which includes both indoor and outdoor job duties.
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.