Marketing Communications Director - Wayne, NJ
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Director, Marketing Communications, Americas - Wayne, NJ
The Director, Marketing Communications is responsible for development and execution of marketing communication initiative for the Americas, and coordinating all marketing communication programs, both internal and external, to promote the company brand, and the sale of company products to further the company's sales objectives. The position consults with other areas of management or business category units, sales departments, and advertising agencies to leverage web marketing, tradeshow activity, and direct marketing and manages the preparation of sales aids, controls all advertising and public relations projects, and recommends the media best suited to sell specific products or services. The Director monitors the development of communications plans, including digital, internet, intranet and extranet channels. The Director will also negotiates contracts with, manages deliverables, budgets and timelines of, and interfaces with vendors to create promotional materials. The Director is responsible for the overall management of the Company's Marking Communications team, directing efforts of the communications and media relations staff and coordinating at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the organization.
* Direct, develop and execute all marketing communications programs to promote the company brand and the sale of company products to further the company's sales objectives.
* Work collaboratively with a diverse team to develop and manage cross-organizational and integrated marketing strategies.
* Provide direction and monitors progress of subordinates towards departmental goals; monitors costs of projects and of human and material resources within the team.
* Create immediate to long-range plans to carry out objectives established by top management.
* Partner with the Sr. Director/ VP to develop a budget for the team to meet organizational goals; forecasts future needs including human and material resources and capital expenditures.
* Make decisions regarding work processes or operational plans and schedules in order to achieve the program objectives established by senior management.
* Provide direction for projects with vendors and contractors for the development and production of promotional materials, digital and print advertising, website updates and management and sales and marketing support materials.
* Provide writing and editing support for all communications including all promotional materials, website content, newsletters and reports..
* Manage budget including budget forecast, PO processing and spend reporting.
* Directs the management of print and digital inventory including development, approvals and execution.
* Review and edits existing promotional materials for marketing effectiveness, cross-selling implications and adherence to brand guidelines.
* Manages the process for routing, approval and control of all promotion materials through the company's internal document control system.
* Responsible for managing and approving all US press releases, in accordance with company policy.
* Build Quality into all aspects of work.
* Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations (As applicable to the job function).
* Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the specified interval.
* Able to adopt the "Beyond Compliance Quality Culture" in the work environment; always meet and exceed requirements.
* Able to practice verbatim compliance (exact compliance, no interpretation) with corporate Quality and Regulatory procedures (as applicable to your job function).
* If your job description requires customer facing activities, you must thoroughly understand and comply with the Customer complaint reporting process and complaint procedures (As applicable to your job function).
* Able to promptly report any non-compliance issues to Chief QA, RA, Compliance officer or appropriate administrator, including the Compliance Hotline.
* Must not be debarred by FDA for work in any Medical Device or Pharmaceutical business.
Environmental/Safety/Physical Work Conditions:
* Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Environmental Policy to ensure that significant environmental aspects that relate to actual or potential impacts with their work are executed to minimized the effects on the environment.
* Responsible for bringing to the attention of management any potential improvements that could reduce our environmental impact or to report activities that could result in a negative impact to the environment.
* Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Health and Safety Policy to ensure that the significant risks that relate to actual or potential hazards with their work are identified.
* Ability to travel about 50%
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
* Advanced degree preferred.
* A minimum of 12 years of experience in Marketing Communications or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Must have exemplary written and presentation skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
GETINGE Company the position is with:
MAQUET Medical Systems USA
MAQUET is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status