Marketing Communications Professional
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 12/25/2016
The Regional Marketing Communications Professional is
responsible for partnering with his/her assigned Global
business partners to develop and execute regional
marketing communications plans for assigned strategic
initiatives including Segment and New Product
Introduction (NPI) focus areas. Their plans will
increase overall awareness and marketing penetration of
the associated PerkinElmer products. This person is
responsible for translating business objectives into
executable marketing communications plans that allow
their business partners to achieve their business goals.
They will leverage all aspects of the marketing mix and
channels in order to achieve these goals.
* Responsible for Regional Marketing Communications
(MarComm) activities for the assigned market segment
focusing on executing marketing communications
strategies, integrated awareness and lead generation
campaigns. Responsible for partnering with his/her
assigned businesses partners within the AMERICAS
region to develop and execute annual MarComm plans,
sales tools, and product lifecycle marketing based
upon business objectives.
* For regional specific initiatives, work closely with
Product Management and Segment Strategy teams to
define strong product customer-value proposition
through the development of clearly differentiated
product positioning and messaging. Develop and
execute programs incorporating all elements of the
marketing mix, including advertising, PR, social
media, web, collateral and sales tools, direct and
* Continuously driving to find new ways of lead
* Plan and monitor monthly/quarterly/yearly marketing
calendar ensuring timely execution and effectiveness
* Develop and monitor marketing budgets and drive and
report metrics for all regional MarComm activities.
* Partner with PKI Creative, Marketing Operations, the
global web and external vendors (creative agencies,
public relations agencies, printing vendors, etc.)
to execute programs and activities.
* Work with Field Marketing team to provide
segment-driven collateral that is compatible with
* Collaborate with PKI Creative and Corporate
Marketing to ensure that all activities adhere to
and promote the PerkinElmer brand.
* Work closely with the other communications
* Assist Field Marketing Team as needed.
* 5+ years marketing communications experience,
preferably business-to-business and industry-related
* Proven track record of developing and executing
successful strategic and tactical marketing
* Passion to bring communication plans alive that
directly drive sales initiatives
* E-marketing experience required
* Ability to collaborate with sales teams to optimize
the connection between marketing message and sales
* Agency, account management experience preferred
* Strong project management skills required
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and
ability to manage by influence
* Comfort with stretch goals and a track record of
* Strong commitment to and demonstration of the
PerkinElmer Leadership Values
* Strong team player, able to work across boundaries
* Business understanding / awareness Work under
pressure and balance multiple priorities
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing or equivalent