Marketing Communications Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are looking for a highly motivated marketing communications professional to join the fast-paced Seahorse Agilent Marketing team in a classic marketing communications position and as a key influencer in the expansions and development of Agilent s Cell Analysis business. You will be responsible for of marketing campaigns to engage Seahorse Agilent customers to the desired action by transforming a defined marketing strategy into a structured marketing campaign to facilitate awareness, generated leads, and develop loyalty within our customer base. Position involves both strategy development and tactical implementation built on a thorough understanding of the business and marketing situation and objectives
The ideal candidate has experience working for a large global organization, possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, is a team player, has a minimum of 3-5 years of marketing, branding and marketing communications experience, and a desire to go above and beyond.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to
* Work with Product Managers, scientists, sales, and other content providers to develop and execute lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns designed to support the marketing objective; provide guidance on the appropriate tactics and communication flow for results based on in-depth knowledge of marketing communication and customer engagement.
* Develop, maintain and manage the Seahorse Agilent Marcom calendar to ensure its timely execution
* Manage tactical development working with internal or external creative agency partners ensuring adherence to brand standards.
* Serve as the primary marcom liaison for the Seahorse Agilent marketing team; work with key stakeholders to ensure Global program and campaign messaging is implemented across all regions
* Manage the development and delivery of all campaign elements such as eDM, landing pages, multi-media, media, web pages, key sales collateral (brochures, flyer), tradeshows, face-to-face events, and campaign announcements.
* Ensure coordination with marketing automation
* Analyzes campaign results - short and long term- to determine effectiveness and make required adjustments to ensure objectives are achieved; provide monthly and quarterly metrics and analytics regarding campaign effectiveness
* Develop and manage annual advertising plan; negotiate and manage advertising relationships
* Develop, manage and track annual Marcom budget
* Adhere to corporate standards, including the corporate identity design system, writing style guidelines, and others as applicable.
* Bachelor s Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Advertising or a related field and at least 5 years of marketing communications experience, with demonstrated contributions in direct marketing and interactive media
* Excellent inter-personal skills. Ability to be a coach and an advocate for the field sales. A proven track record of setting measurable and achievable goals and managing to achieve them.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively with sales and marketing professionals across the organization to implement market strategies and programs which meet revenue forecasts and growth targets.
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills. Ability to convey Seahorse Agilent s product solution vision and market strategy to internal and external partners.
* Ability to work across a global organization with international business experience.
* Basic knowledge of HTML
* Basic print and graphic design skills.
* Ability to translate technical content into easily understood copy or script that generates results.
Preference will be given to candidates who have prior, hands-on experience with:
* Marketing Automation
* Life Science Marketing
* International Marketing
GEO Location: Lexington, MA.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.