Marketing Communications Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe have an immediate need for a Marketing Communications Coordinator.
CDI Corp. is currently recruiting candidates for an exciting opportunity located in Norwood, MA.
The Global Marketing Communications Coordinator will assist with developing marketing communications for online, print, and customer presentations for use in multiple countries. This role will also involve some administrative responsibilities. Responsibilities
* Assist marketing communications managers with the creation and management of project briefs, timelines, and content for print advertising, brochures, web sites, customer presentations, special promotions, and trade show collateral
* Organize meetings/events, manage the calendar, plan travel, and track budgets/expenses for communications director
* Assist in the development of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel presentations for internal audiences and customers
* Create, proofread, and circulate routine reports and meeting minutes (including graphs or charts)
* Help obtain legal and regulatory approval of promotional materials
* Track, analyze, and report on communications metrics
* Update web content and publish final communications onto intranet site
* Help support corporate and brand guidelines as they relate to all print and online efforts
* Support all published communications policies and procedures
Education College degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, English, business, or other related field Knowledge and Experience
* At least 2-3 years of experience in a Communications, Marketing, Project Management or related role-or proven success in internships or business-related projects
* Strong organizational, attention to detail, time management, and project management skills
* Excellent written and oral communication abilities- including content organization, message flow, grammar, proofreading, editing, and spelling-and a commitment to quality (Writing samples and/or written assignment will be required)
* Demonstrated strength in PowerPoint, Word, and PowerPoint (Samples will be requested)
* Ability to analyze and interpret data
* Good interpersonal and collaboration skills
* Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn about communications and healthcare
* Advertising agency experience a plus
This exciting opportunity is available immediately so please apply today for immediate consideration!