This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Growing strong since 2003 this award winning architectural firm has been featured numerous times in TRAVEL & LEISURE and TEXAS ARCHITECT and as they continue to expand, the firm is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator who will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead marketing efforts and business development
- Oversee marketing, advertising, and promotional initiatives
- Corporate event planning
- Maintain marketing budget
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Working knowledge of architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The firm fosters a collaborative and fun environment to work in. A competitive compensation package that includes profit sharing, full health benefits, and PTO is offered. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.