This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, a Reputable Insurance firm in the Lake Mary area, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist their sales team.
SUMMARY Perform duties to produce sales presentations, proposals/RFP's, and marketing materials, provide support for distribution of mass mailings and maintain appropriate inventory levels of marketing support materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Perform the day-to-day production of sales proposals, presentations, marketing materials, reports and statements. Produce draft presentations and layouts of marketing materials and proposals for review.
2. Create and/or update presentation template and related materials as directed. Print, bind/assemble and ship presentation material as required.
3. Develop presentation materials for sales, marketing and management teams as directed. May develop and coordinate multimedia packages-letters, mail merge documents, brochures, presentations, and/or displays for particular assignments.
4. Collaborate with various departments in the production of new marketing pieces. Research, create, update, and produce new marketing pieces as approved by management. Recommend rewrites or modifications for printed materials to clarify meaning and to conform to corporate style guidelines and editorial policy.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor degree in marketing or related field with 1-3 years of directly related marketing production experience in a high volume environment or combination of education and experience.
* Excellent/expert level of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
* Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Outlook and standard office equipment.
Prior Marketing Material Coordination and RFP/RFQ experience. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Marketing, RFP, Marketing, RFP, Marketing, RFP, Marketing, RFP, Marketing, RFP, Marketing, RFP, Marketing, RFP, Marketing, RFP