Marketing Coordinator - Global
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Utilize your excellent communication skills and understanding of marketing principles to support the execution of marketing programs, campaigns, and initiatives among the Esri international distributor community. This is a rewarding opportunity to be the liaison between our growing global and regional marketing teams.
* Manage marketing requests from international distributors; submit requests and follow up with internal teams on behalf of regional specialists, global marketing, and/or distributors
* Provide marketing support to regional marketing specialists regarding marketing materials, public relations, advertising, events, digital assets, and pre- and post-event promotions for trade shows, user conferences, seminars, product rollouts, etc. to enable their field marketing
* Grow the social media global and regional marketing community by engaging in constant communication with distributors and internal marketing teans
* Assist with the planning and technical execution of regular global and regional marketing calls
* Compile, analyze, and interpret regional program metrics on a global monthly report; compile and report weekly team notes; assist with global marketing research
* Create PPT presentations to update teams on the progress of initiatives and programs toward the completion of goals
* Coordinate events such as global marketing summits and workshops
* Work with marketing supporting technology such as CMS, Salesforce, web analytics tools, asset management tools, and e-mail automation systems
* Coordinate distributor visits to Redlands
* Assist with webcast implementation (handling registrations, following up on leads, supporting technology during events)
* Five or more years of experience in marketing, research/analysis, or customer service
* Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding marketing strategy and familiarity with implementation of marketing tactics
* Strategic thinker who can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a cross-functional team environment
* Self-starter, detail and task oriented, highly organized, with a customer oriented attitude
* Comfortable interacting with the international community as well as other departments
* Competent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong project management and problem-solving skills
* Experience developing PowerPoint presentations
* Bachelor s or higher in marketing, business, or related fields
* Multiple language skills
* Knowledge of GIS/Esri products
* Experience as a marketing consultant or training provider
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.