This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time
Brookdale West University 5151 Buffalo Speedway Houston , TX 77005
Job #: 065661
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist Sales & Marketing Manager with calls to prospective residents and tours of the community to meet sales goals
* Inform prospective families and referral sources about how services and programs can meet their needs
* Respond promptly to every telephone call or in-person inquiry from all referral sources, prospective residents, and families
* Provide appropriate community and company information to anyone who inquires
* Assist with system data entry in relation to prospects and preparing reports
* Coordinate the move-in process for new residents and their families
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One-Two years of related experience
* Excellent listening, communication, and customer service skills
* Flexibility with schedule, including some evenings, weekends and holidays
* Must enjoy working with seniors
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147376.aspx'