Marketing Coordinator II 9/17/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THE POSITION
The Product Marketing Specialist generates marketing content and providing administrative support to marketing initiatives. He or she will also be able to present product and company information via webinars, meetings and trade industry events. The Product Marketing Specialist will also serve as an International marketing liaison to global sales, marketing and product management teams by sharing content and customizing to local markets. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the physical security industry and/or a transferable technical field. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial.
* Create written content for web pages, blog posts, email, videos, case studies, social media posts, PowerPoint presentations, white papers, spec sheets, brochures, press releases and more.
* Assist in development of product positioning, messaging and promotion
* Work with international Tyco Security Products employees to share marketing resources.
* Work with technology partners to cross promote solutions
* Administer various marketing and training programs
#EXTERNAL REQUIRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS:
* Excellent technical writing skills are paramount with a focus on brevity and clarity. The ability to condense many technical attributes to easily communicated customer benefits is critical.
* Degree in marketing, communications or other related field
* 1-3 years professional experience in a software/hardware environment
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
OTHER DESIRABLE SKILLS:
* Experience with digital video recording in the security industry
* Sales interface or CRM experience