Marketing Coordinator 9/8/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OUR CLIENT: Leading technology firm providing award winning back-up and restore software.
CUSTOMERS: Primarily IT companies that sell to medical/dental practices and other healthcare providers. Also includes some IT companies that sell only to commercial customers.
LOCATION: Agoura Hills, CA
TRAVEL: Very limited.
* Coordinate marketing events from conception through completion including market research, budgeting, planning and appointment setting. Maintain event calendar. Attend selected events (very limited travel).
* Provide webinars to demonstrate company products.
* Build strategic relationships with customers, reseller partners, and collaborative technology partners.
* Manage strategic mailing campaigns and promotions.
* Expand mailing/prospect list.
* Market research for user groups and vertical market associations.
* Market research for competing products and prepare product comparisons for marketing content.
* Participate in creating marketing messages, marketing campaigns, lead distribution to sales team, creating marketing videos and product training.
* 2+ years Marketing experience.
* Experience with GoToMeeting, WebX, etc.
* Experience with graphic design and editing with Adobe Creative Suite.
* Experience with Project Management and CRM software.
* Microsoft Office expert, especially Powerpoint.
* Strong understanding of computers, technology, and software.
* Excellent verbal presentation and communication skills.
* Self-starter, impressive work ethic, outgoing, and cheerful.
* SEO, Google Analytics, Email Database, JIRA, Netsuite, ActOn, LiveChat, Jotform, WordPress experience a plus.
COMPENSATION: $40-50k plus competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO.
JOB NUMBER: 1649