This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview
At US WorldMeds, we hold a fundamental belief that our science has the potential to improve patients' lives. Our pipeline of developing compounds and investigative therapies reflects our commitment to bring innovative products to patients with unmet medical needs.
US WorldMeds' commitment to patients is reflected in all that we do. We are a company driven by the knowledge that our work is important; we have the desire to make a difference. We offer our employees exciting challenges, unique opportunities for career growth, and a fast-paced environment that emphasizes innovation and achievement.
Job Skills / Requirements
US WorldMeds is a rapid-growth, specialty pharmaceutical company. As we look to expand our product line and build our team over the coming months, we are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing team in multiple facets of the company to drive success of all commercial brands.
- Facilitate the execution of various pharmaceutical products brand plan.
- Manage and deliver marketing projects, by creating, reviewing, and delivering effective promotional materials to ensuring effective and accurate deliverables to the respective audiences
- Manage various brand/marketing processes by planning, coordinating and tracking events, collecting and inputting data, reporting to leadership on the execution of deliverables.
- Coordinate national and regional Advisory Boards for US WorldMeds brands, including the planning, execution, and collecting/distributing post-event evaluations/data
- Assist marketing and sales teams in the management of Healthcare Professional promotional programs
- Lead and manage agencies, contracted vendors, project reviews, tracking of results and invoicing
- Execute the planning of trade shows, HCP symposiums and patient events as directed by leadership to drive brand awareness
- Aside from marketing, provide project support as needed for various commercial functions, including Medical Affairs, Sales and Reimbursement
- Execute training, validating and continued learning on all US WorldMeds brands, ensuring accurate understanding of the company brands
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to three years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work with urgency and positive enthusiasm
- Ability to occasionally travel overnight for work related meeting
Additional Information / Benefits
US WorldMeds offers a competitive benefits package, including Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision coverage, 401(k), Life and AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, Long Term Care, and paid time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This job reports to the Director, Marketing
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.