Marketing Coordinator 8/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION: MARKETING COORDINATOR
* Develop strategies for improving digital marketing initiatives.
* Coordinate resources to formulate marketing plans and campaigns for new product launches, email marketing, web, mobile, print and social media.
* Develop and sustain company's voice and brand across all written materials, website and other electronic media.
* Maintain content including verbiage, imagery and marketing elements on all brand web sites.
* Assist with updating current marketing banners, tradeshow materials and booths to represent company brand and technology.
* Maintain inventory of marketing materials; coordinate re-ordering and dissemination to sales staff as needed.
* Coordinate tradeshow booth materials, schedule delivery and set up as required.
* College degree or a combination of education and applicable work experience equivalent required.
* Previous work experience with web and/or graphic design is required.
* Proficient knowledge of computer hardware and software including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office is required.
* Proficient knowledge of web design technologies and web content management systems is required.
* Experience with multi-media elements including audio, video, animation, simulation and self-developed graphics.
* Demonstrable experience implementing advertising, sales and/or marketing strategies that are adaptive to public safety customer campaigns is required - Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Must demonstrate above average customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Some travel may be required
* Annual salary commensurate with experience
* Opportunity for advancement into other positions to grow your career within our Company
* Opportunity to participate in IRA and other benefits such as Health Insurance that are offered by the Company