This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
West Coast Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Marketing
JOB SUMMARY: We are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to manage a wide range of marketing and tradeshow processes and projects via coordination with sales, purchasing, operations, customer service and new product development personnel. This includes utilizing graphic design tools to develop creative material, ensuring that collateral and other communications reflect the brand image of the company accurately. This person will also manage and coordinate all aspects of tradeshows and company events. Additionally, he/she will perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties related to the daily operations of the marketing department.
Coordinate all aspects of tradeshow logistics including, but not limited to, product selection, marketing materials, booking booth and meeting space, creation of registration badges, managing housing, packing and sending exhibition material from the warehouse and returning exhibition materials to the warehouse
Develop and maintain collateral, newsletters, brochures, marketing calendar, trade show schedules and many other materials related to marketing
Supervise the production and/or implementation of marketing materials
Write and maintain content and provide monthly updates to company websites and social media sites, as needed
Produce company newsletters and distribute accordingly
Assist in writing, tracking and delivery of press releases
Assist with new product launches
Execute and evaluate the effectiveness of a wide variety of details that involve email campaigns, outbound calls, tradeshows and events, media advertisements, promotions and other marketing plans
Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
Coordinate active sales campaigns, including collateral development, distribution and tracking of results
Implement project management system for documenting and tracking activities
Track and report on key metrics and status of new product releases
Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests
Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications
Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Travel as needed to tradeshows or meet with customers
* Experience in graphic design, the development of creative content, and email marketing experience
* Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office and Mac OS X
* Strong event and/or tradeshow management and planning expertise is required
* A key personal quality of the Marketing Coordinator is the ability to effectively interface with others in a collaborative manner. This requires strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills, a high degree of enthusiasm, a can-do attitude along with a strong commitment to excellence.
* Must be a conscientious, self-directed self-starter who enjoys and exhibits pride in his/her work and actively seeks challenges resulting in the betterment of the Department and Company.
* Must have the ability to quickly learn new things and implement them into the execution of his/her responsibilities
* Proven track-record of getting marketing projects done well, on-time, and on-budget
* Business-building skills that will help grow a business similar to WCC
* At least 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience is required, which includes responsibility for and expertise in event or trade show management
* Three years of marketing project management is desired but not required. A minimum of one year marketing project management with graphic design skills is required.
Bachelor's degree in business or marketing is preferred
West Coast Corporation (WCC) is an employee-owned company of approximately 50 employees in Ontario, California. Founded in 1948 and known world-wide as the inventor of products that have become "American Classics" according to the New York Times, we serve customers globally with quality products under the brands KEY-BAK, KEY-BAK Promotional Products, T-REIGN and Boomerang. Our products are found in diverse markets including hardware, hotel, restaurant, health care, casino and gaming, manufacturing, security and law enforcement, and outdoor activities.
At WCC our Core Purpose is to employ American ingenuity to help working people lead more productive lives. Our Core Values guide the way we do business with our vendors, channel partners, customers and employee-owner teammates as we work together to produce, market and sell quality products and deliver award winning service. We offer very competitive compensation to top-notch people who help us continue to accelerate the growth of an exceptional company. We are growing consistently year-over-year, which creates opportunities for advancement. We also have a track-record of promoting from within. WCC offers a collegial, entrepreneurial environment where people get to put their business instincts to work, and do so in a supportive, people-oriented environment.