MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals. We are currently recruiting to fill the following position:
The Marketing Coordinator works directly with the Marketing Manager and Project Executives to produce proposals, qualifications, presentation materials and other marketing collateral assignments. This position is based in Vanir s corporate office in Sacramento, CA.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Manage the proposal process from initial kick-off though production. Responsibilities will include:
* Coordinate and lead the final production of all marketing deliverables (qualifications, proposals, and presentations)
* Write and edit non-technical sections of proposals and presentations
* Perform quality control on proposals and other materials
* Research, input data, and assist in maintaining the department database
* Assist the marketing department with special assignments, as needed
* Ideal candidates possess 3+ years of marketing experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (A/E/C) Industry
* Knowledge of the proposal lifecycle process is essential
* Advanced knowledge of formatting, proofreading, and editing copy is imperative
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and MS Office Suite is required
* Strong and effective communication and writing skills are essential
* Proficient in using Cosential or similar CRM software is required
* Experience with Federal forms, such as SF330
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, English, Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, or related field is required
* Creativity and ability to work well in a team environment and creativity is essential
* Ability to prioritize and manage a diverse workload in a fun, but deadline-driven and fast-paced environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: email@example.com
We Participate in E-Verify.