Marketing Coordinator 8/20/2016
MTD Products Inc
Valley City, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
MTD Products, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Coordinator within the Post Sale Support segment of the business. This dynamic individual will possess a can-do attitude and the ability to handle a variety of marketing projects including packaging artwork catalog production, electronic catalog maintenance, centralized document management, as well as support miscellaneous ad hoc requests and projects.
* Manage the reviews, design and content, and proofing of final files of artwork for all packaging projects
* Interact with external vendors including partner agencies and printers, as well as internal customers such as Sales, Product Management, Purchasing and Brand Marketing
* Provide marketing support to Sales for retail line reviews including Lowe s, The Home Depot and Tractor Supply Co., digital asset development, video pre-production activities, catalog development, and other various requests
* Update and maintain electronic parts catalog for Post Sale Support team
* Coordinate the documentation, communication and updates within SharePoint environment
* Have ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional product development environment to meet tight project deadlines * Possess excellent oral and written communications skills
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience is desired
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs
* Experience with Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and SharePoint is a plus
Work Environment: Corporate/Cubicle
MTD Products was founded over 80 years ago and is headquartered in Valley City, a half hour south of Cleveland, Ohio. Our passion has led MTD to be a worldwide leader of outdoor power equipment with facilities in Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and South America producing equipment for both residential and commercial markets. MTD offers a competitive salary and benefit package that includes 401k, Pension, Health and Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, paid vacation, paid holidays. MTD is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.