This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLeading Innovation and Integrity... As members of a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering industry while also knowing they're serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, or similar and a minimum of 3-5 years' experience or equivalent education and experience combination required
We are seeking a Marketing Writer to join our dynamic creative group to drive the marketing goals of the firm. The selected candidate will be responsible for working with internal and external resources to accomplish these goals.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
* Writing, editing and proofing copy for external marketing pieces (blogs, ads, profiles, tradeshows, email campaigns, etc.)
* Developing copy through interviews with leadership or subject matter experts, with topics that range from architecture and engineering to stormwater management to geospatial and remote sensing applications.
* Collaborating with marketing managers to develop collateral/marketing materials to support multiple markets' goals and objectives.
* Coordinating with other writers and designers in the marketing group as it relates to content on the production of firm print or digital materials.
* Sharing content creation, maintenance and management responsibilities with MarCom for the firm's website and intranet.
* Performing writing assignments/chargeable work for Woolpert project managers as needed.
* Assisting in the development of proposals as needed.
* Cross-training with other MarCom staff members to ensure all department competencies are met.
* Providing additional support of MarCom competencies when necessary.
* Performing other duties as assigned.
Please submit 5 writing samples when applying for this position
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn... As a firm that recognizes the importance of cultivating top talent from within, our employees have access to development opportunities and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.