Marketing Digital Design Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Arcadis U.S. Inc
Highlands Ranch, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Arcadis seeks a Marketing Digital Design Assistant to provide website and graphic support as a member of the North American Marketing & Communications Creative Team. This entry level position will support all marketing and communication initiatives as needed, with a focus on internal and external website maintenance. Additional responsibilities will include assisting with the reproduction and maintenance of graphic assets; layout, formatting and quality control for PowerPoint presentations; development and production of technical posters; and the development and maintenance of other marketing material as needed. As such, this position provides room for growth and career development. Learn, work and grow in a fast-paced, corporate environment of dedicated professionals who are committed to core values of Integrity, Client Focus, Collaboration and Sustainability. We are driven to create exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients. Our passion is to improve quality of life.
Responsibilities include but are not limed to:
* Update and maintain Arcadis website by coordinating with cross-functional regional and global teams and gathering any needed assets or required approvals per established process
* Use approved content management system (Sitecore) to maintain news and press releases, blog and perspective articles, projects, and capabilities on external website
* Generate routine website analytic reports for internal and external websites based on current corporate standard work processes and tools (Google Analytics/SharePoint)
* Support web designers/developers in reproducing webpages
* Use approved corporate templates to layout presentations for large internal communications initiatives (PowerPoint)
* Use approved corporate templates to layout presentations and technical posters for regional events (PowerPoint)
* Provide Quality Assurance/Quality Control review per Arcadis brand guidelines, handle content coordination to meet strict deadlines, and gather appropriate approvals
* Use approved corporate templates and brand guidelines to create and maintain marketing collateral (InDesign)
* Work with interdepartmental teams to gather, select, resize or generate graphic assets and photographs
* Support senior graphic designers with the production or maintenance of graphics per established designs
* Contribute to the total cross-functional effectiveness of the team, communicate openly, solve problems proactively, offering creative input and work as a positive, engaged team member
* Other duties as required
* Minimum one year experience in web site maintenance through a content management system
* Associate s degree and/or equivalent experience required.
* Proficiency in design and layout software applications including: Microsoft PowerPoint and the Adobe Creative Suite
* High computer literacy, with ability to learn new systems quickly (experience on both Mac and PC a plus)
* Must be proactive and resourceful
* Able to communicate effectively and professionally in both written communications and personal interactions across many diverse teams in a wide variety of global locations
* Must be organized, self-managed, self-motivated and deadline oriented
* Working knowledge of general Microsoft Office suite of software (Word, Outlook, Excel)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced creative environment, and adapt to a variety of situations and frequent changes
* Willing to learn and absorb knowledge as part of an innovative and creative team
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.