Marketing Director - Content & Investor Communications ETF 8/20/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY:
Our client has brilliantly melded the small culture feel of intellectual tech startups and the dynamism of a powerful trading firm. They are a global financial services firm dominating the trading markets because of their advanced algorithmic technology. Their trading platform is able to instantaneously optimize inefficiencies in the global marketplace to leverage successful trades and drive profits.
They are seeking a marketing professional to take ownership of all marketing programs for a brand new department. This experienced individual will maximize marketing initiatives through multi-channelmarketing strategies by effectively communicating products to a growing consumer base. The Marketing director will work with a cross functional team of product managers and sales leaders to create from scratch the departments PR, branding, collateral, customer acquisition/retention, Investor relations and event planning efforts. Ideally this person will come from a background of marketingfinancial services, securities, or investment products.
* Develop compelling and comprehensive marketing strategies to optimally position products against key competitors
* Enhance the corporate brand awareness through targeted marketing to key accounts.
* Manage all investor relations information with Key Clients.
* Utilize a broad range of marketing methods to achieve business objectives including digital media, thought leadership, sales enablement collateral, panel events, and public relations.
* Plan and coordinate exciting company and promotional outings of varied sizes for that reflect the company culture
* Proven capability to develop, manage and report on annual and project budgets
* 3-5 years of experience in marketing, marketing, communications, product marketing. Preferable history in investment products or Financial Service (Mutual Fund, Rating Agency, Bank)
* Experience understanding ETF marketing and ways of communicating results to end client base
* A strong track record of developing and executing winning communication strategies and plans across multiple marketingchannels, e.g., direct response, online advertising, print, website marketing, events, and sales.
* Innovative and creative thinker with a self-starter attitude. Must be motivated by challenges, change and opportunity to drive growth.
* Strong collaboration and partnership skills. Ability to effectively influence stakeholders and gain consensus at all levels of the organization.
* Excellent communication skills. Strong leadership presence. Ability to work closely with senior leaders and field sales teams.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand customer needs and perceptions, identify key insights and turn them into effective marketing programs.
* Self-starter, flexible, and able to thrive and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Top 25 School