Marketing Event Coordinator 8/31/2016
Agoura Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As the NovaStor Marketing Event Coordinator, you will be a key part of a focused marketing team with the explicit goal of communicating and demonstrating NovaStor's award-winning backup software products to the outside world. You will communicate directly with management to coordinate marketingevents from conception through completion with the goal of forming strategic relationships with customers, reseller partners, and collaborative technology partners.
Beyond event coordination you will play a major role within the events themselves, representing NovaStor softwareproduct lines and interacting directly through product research, help with presentation creation, live demonstrations via both webinar and trade show related events.
You are a self-starter and impress people with your work ethic. You are outgoing, with a cheerful personality and will be able to listen to people and understand what they are trying to accomplish, as well as preach NovaStor's message of data-protection. You MUST be comfortable speaking in front of an audience, whether it is 100 people in a webinar, or 50 people in a room. You understand that all events require research, budgeting, preplanning, appointment setting, and reporting to management.
* Help develop messages that clearly articulate our position to the market
* Build Strategic relationships with other manufacturers of complementary solutions
* Conduct frequent webinars with partners or 3rd party experts on technology subjects
* Recommend and schedule offsite events such as trade shows (travelrequired)
* Research new potential marketing opportunities (example: trade show events)
* Run strategic mailing campaigns, give aways and promotions
* Strategically grow NovaStor's mailing/prospect list
* Business development with like-minded vendors in data storage, protection, etc.
* Research technology user groups, and vertical market associations
* Organize the research of competing software products, and generate product comparison marketing content
* Administer and maintain Marketing Events calendar
* Help with marketingcampaigns and lead distribution to sales team
* Assist with webinar (online seminar) presentations, videos and training
* Must have a strong understanding of computers, business technology, and software
* Excellent verbal presentation & communication skills
* A high level of comfort with using new software and technologyexperience
* Microsoft Office expert, especially Powerpoint
* Experience with GoToMeeting, WebX, etc.
* Graphic editing and design capability with Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience with tracking your day to day progress using software (Project Management and CRM software)
* Demonstrable Technology / Softwareexperience
* Experience in developing product marketing collateral / document creation / layout experience
* Highly Organized, Self Starter (If you don't have a project - you are creating one on your own!)
* SEO, Google Analytics, and Email Databaseexperience a PLUS
* JIRA, Netsuite, ActOn, LiveChat, Jotform, WordPress experience a PLUS
* 2+ years Marketing experience
* Creativity and an impressive work-ethic
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
* Be part of a growing global company
* Work with cutting edge technology
* Work with and entrepreneurial team that wants to WIN
* Fun, attractive work environment, open office
* Competitive Salary
* 401 (K)
* Full Benefits