Marketing Event Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is global leading video platform for advertisers to create, deliver and measure video experiences. Their NYC office is seeking a strategic MARKETING EVENT MANAGER with a strong ability to build, run and operate high performance event strategy campaigns. Amazing benefits, beautiful office and well-funded tech startup!
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE MARKETING EVENT MANAGER INCLUDE:
* STRATEGIZE/PLAN: all industry events, seminars, roadshows, paid speaking opportunities;
* CREATE DOCUMENTS: briefs, competitor analysis, sales alignment, preparation/support
* OVERSEE INDIVIDUAL/TOTAL EVENT BUDGETS: including measurement and reporting
* TRACK ALL EVENT LEADS: provide reporting and ROI analysis
* BUILD RELATIONSHIPS: with key industry associations and lead for event-related involvement. Align participation w/ research initiatives around speakers and partners.
* WORK WITH THE PR MANAGER to strategize and prepare content with event speakers
* WORK WITH THE ART DIRECTOR to execute and ensure total brand visibility on-site.
* WORK WITH SALES ENABLEMENT MANAGER to ensure execution of invitees, messaging and meeting setting across multiple channels, such as email, social, etc.
* WORK WITH LEAD GENERATION MANAGER to strategize access to key decision makers on-site, including meeting setting, dinners, content, attendee research
* WORK WITH LEAD GENERATION MANAGER to ensure all target accounts in attendance are researched and teed up for prospective meetings on site, full preparation of attendees
* WORK WITH THE LEAD GENERATION MANAGER to devise follow up campaigns
* IDENTIFY NEW OPPORTUNITIES: Assess value of new events, present recommendations
* MANAGEMENT OF CLIENT SWAG/GIFTING on a quarterly and event-needed basis
* ATTEND EVENTS when necessary to capture speaker, content and competitive insights
* MANAGE EVENT LOGISTICS: shipping, ordering, travel, speakers, agendas, collateral.
* LEAD EVENT DEBRIEFS WITH ATTENDEES, making recommendations for future improvement
THE IDEA MARKETING EVENT MANAGER SHOULD HAVE:
* AT LEAST 3 YEARS OF HIGH VOLUME LARGE SCALES EVENT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE AND STRATEGY BUILDING
* PROVEN TRACK RECORD SUCCESSFULLY EXECUTING A RANGE OF EVENTS FOR A TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA OR B2B SAAS PLATFORM
* Ability to manage multiple deadlines/demands while remaining calm under pressure
* Track of record of creating demand, awareness and attendance of events
* Experience negotiating rates and building event relationships
* Willingness to travel as-needed
* Experience with Salesforce, Pardot or other CRM tools
* Self-starter, goes the extra-mile, brings fresh, exciting ideas to the table
* BA/BS in communications, public relations, marketing, business or related fields