Marketing Events and Promotions Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description JOB SUMMARY:
The specialist is accountable for the implementation for CMGO Ohio events and promotions with a focus on the ROI goals. This position is responsible for negotiating with venues, vendors and talent for events while also working directly with CMG Ohio clients and their sponsorship deliverables. This job requires high energy and tenacity. This team member will work closely with sales to create additional revenue opportunities.
* Event production for all CMGO B2C events (including but not limited to, Radiothon, HomeWorld, Radio Unplugged events)
* Negotiate venues, vendors, talent, and services and ensure all contracts are legally vetted for liability/insurance/safety obligations.
* Develop and manage the P&L and project plans.
* Work with key stakeholders to develop sponsorship benefits packages (collaboration with sales) and provide client support before, during and after event.
* Develop and execute the marketing plan to generate awareness of the events, ticket sales, and sponsor deliverables.
* Conduct post-event evaluations to optimize results with future events and provide proof-of-performance summaries and presentations underscoring client ROI
* Street Team Lead to include the following responsibilities:
* Creating concepts and promotional ideas to support the overall strategy for street team
* Scheduling and day-to-day operations
* Facilitating inter-departmental requests for street team
* Managing the Street Team staff
* BA degree or equivalent experience required
* 5 years of event marketing and project management experience.
* Strong project management skills needed. Accountable for quality of outcome.
* Highly creative, yet detail oriented.
* Positive attitude with the ability to work in a team setting and willingness to assist whenever needed to get the job done.
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong customer service skills required.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
COX MEDIA GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
Job Level:Individual Contributor