This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition at Progress
Job Title; Field Marketing Manager: Intern
About the Job:
Key areas of responsibility will include supporting the Field and Partner Marketing Managers in North America.
* Working directly with the North America Field Marketing team to ensure that the marketing tools that are used day to day, are set up and in line with the regional plans to enable accurate reporting and analysis i.e. Salesforce.com, Eloqua, and Allocadia.
* Manage webinar execution for campaigns
* Develop content for emails and landing pages
* Update marketing content on website and manage existing content
* Track campaign leads in Salesforce
Social Media Support
* Manage social media support for campaigns
* Manage social media support for events
* Create Work Requests for campaigns
* Responsible for tracking the responses for all campaigns executed in North America
Regional Event Support
* Assist Field and Partner Marketing managers with all event support, including sponsorships, booth signage, promotional items, etc.
* Assist with shipping materials to events
* Create and execute pre & post campaign emails
Today s digital business reality demands new approaches and ideas. At the core of Progress is a single-minded determination to help businesses exceed the expectations of their customers. We don t just build software, services and solutions. We create momentum. We spur success. We enable companies to deliver on their own promises. We triumph when our customers triumph.
This is a challenge we proudly embrace because we re obsessed with creating software that consistently delivers tangible, measurable results across the board.
Today we are the destination of choice for developers building apps; tomorrow, we will be the Company who helps them connect with customers more effectively in this digital economy.
This commitment means we re never satisfied with the now. Our customers rely on us to be ready for tomorrow, today. They rely on us to make progress.