This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Charles River Associates
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Marketing, Business Development, and Coaching (MBDC) department is currently a team of 14 professionals dedicated to promotional content creation, event management, and the development of client relationships. This department oversees internal and external communications, public relations strategies, and cultivates the success of our consultants. MBDC staff are based in the Boston and New York offices.
The Marketing, Business Development, and Coaching department at Charles River Associates is seeking an intern to join a collaborative team and fast-paced environment to assist with a range of marketing and business development activities.This position is for immediate hire in our New York office. Candidates should be able to commit to up to 24 hours per week from September 2016 through May 2017.
* Conducts research for events, conferences, seminars, etc.
* Keeps track of event attendees and speakers
* Assists with planning, organization, and logistics for events
* Assists team with developing new methods of pushing out marketing and business development information to consultants
* Assists with writing and distributing daily digests to consulting staff, quarterly practice newsletters, etc.
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Excellent writing and editing skills
* Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
* Creative, out-of-the box thinker
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial atmosphere with deadline-driven projects requiring initiative and follow-through to be completed
* Flexibility, and comfortable adapting to changing priorities and circumstances
ABOUT CHARLES RIVER ASSOCIATES
For over 50 years, Charles River Associates has been a premier consulting firm that offers employees a place to learn from a diverse group of consultants, industry experts, and academics. At CRA you will be exposed to leading minds who use economic, financial, and business analysis to solve complex world problems for an impressive roster of clients, including major law firms, Fortune 100 companies, and government agencies. Through a collegial environment, formal and informal training opportunities, and a broad array of professional development resources, your experience at CRA will open doors for you as you launch your career.
CRA is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AAE): Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled.