Marketing Intern - Summer 2017
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 2/24/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Smithfield internship program offers students a paid opportunity to work in an environment that fosters real-life experiences, explores career options and applies your education. You will become a part of key management meetings and participate in meaningful projects. Our goal is to provide a working environment that not only encourages creativity, but offers equality, diversity, mutual respect and productivity. Our summer internships are typically 10 weeks.
Smithfield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
You will have exposure and the opportunity to broaden your skills through impactful work, mentored relationships, and will gain real world exposure to different disciplines on Smithfield's Marketing team.
* Marketing major preferred
* Must have completed your sophomore year in college
* Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Must have working experience with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Must have the willingness to learn and work in a team environment
* Must be a proactive thinker and self-motivated