Marketing Internship- Plano, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONMARKETING INTERNSHIP - PLANO, TX 193000
Posted On: 09/05/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti North America, we are looking for a
An internship at Hilti is your chance to apply your academic knowledge, ability and ambition to a real business environment.
Summer Interns work 40 hours a week on various projects in departments relevant to their education and in all areas of the business. In addition to internships at our corporate offices in Plano, Texas and Tulsa, Oklahoma, there are field opportunities across the United States. Those who successfully complete an internship are considered for full time employment upon graduation. Throughout the summer, interns will be exposed to all levels of management and participate in a variety of events, including a one-week orientation with a welcome from our CEO, an overview of the business, hands-on tool training and volunteer opportunities. At the end of the summer, interns give a final presentation to senior leadership on their experience and accomplishments.
At Hilti, our culture is based on teamwork, integrity, courage and commitment. Every employee at Hilti contributes valuable skills and we are always looking for new talent to join our team.
Marketing Internship - Plano, TX
The internship will provide the right individual with the opportunity to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge of the company, our products and Marketing department through the completion of value added projects and day to day operations. Marketing provides the opportunity to see the inner workings / processes of a Global Direct Sales Model works, from initial product research, to aligning with the Product Business Units (locally and globally), to product development and inception, to go to market strategies, to ultimate market launch. Students interested in pursuing a career in sales and marketing are encouraged to apply!
* In pursuit of a Bachelor s degree in professional sales, marketing or a business related discipline
* Proven ability to work independently and in a team setting
* Must be highly organized and detail oriented
* Results oriented and pro-active - able to get things done and achieve targets
* Strong customer orientation
* Excellent planning and time management skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Willingness to relocate nationally
* GPA of 3.0 or above
* Eligible to work in the United States permanently without sponsorship
* Develop and implement marketing campaigns, programs and tactical execution of initiatives that support the total business strategy and stated objectives
* Assist with defining the overall market universe to include: target customer groups, buying behavior, customer needs, market technology trends, market reach model, channel mix, key opportunities, market potential, market share, and penetration, coverage by sub trade, size and geography
* Define and develop a product portfolio that will provide innovative differentiation in the market
* Define and track key manufacturing and sales channel competitors. Understand their value proposition, trends and market direction
* Assess the overall relevance the association plays in the trade, provided initial investment costs associated with joining, member/attendee details, competitor information
We look forward to receiving your application.