This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
JLL seeks a marketing management professional to execute brand campaigns and to develop messaging and visualization of content across different communications channels for its Hotels & Hospitality businesses (i.e., investment sales, debt/equity, and asset services.)
The qualified candidate will:
* Create programs that target and influence key client segments
* Take ownership of key marketing initiatives
* Leverage multiple channels to achieve above and below the line brand exposure
* Ensure the timely delivery of quality work product and programs that enhance our brand position.
The role will have geographic responsibility for the Americas while working closely and collaboratively with colleagues globally to create and leverage marketing and PR efforts.
* Develop and implement marketing initiatives and activities that promote the JLL brand and the key business lines under the Hotels & Hospitality category
* Create and implement innovative marketing strategies and tactics that target key client segments leveraging a broad spectrum of mediums: digital marketing, social media, events, PR, advertising, sponsorships, and marketing communications
* Develop messaged content in support of a variety of marketing activities including digital campaigns, brochure development, direct mail campaigns, presentations, special projects, etc.
* Partner with research to identify and deploy thought leadership campaigns to key client segments
* Leverage data visualization to achieve compelling creative executions that convey key sales messages
* Manage content development and mining for social media and digital channels as well as internal publications to showcase expertise across core service lines and enhance the brand
* Curate content from national channels to showcase and promote to key client segments
* Develop and manage events that target investor clients and enhances exposure across business lines
* Partner seamlessly with local team members, internal resources, and external vendors, as appropriate, to deliver best in-class branding, positioning, and business development deliverables
* Develop, implement and track marketing initiatives and budgets
* Partner with business stakeholders to develop key sales messages and differentiators for point of sale efforts
* Create go-to-market materials that support general and specific business development opportunities
* Manage the collaborative workflow process across all internal teams including creative resources
PUBLIC RELATIONS | INTERNAL COMMUNICATION
* Manage media relations, including oversight of creation, approval and distribution of releases
* Pitch story ideas both verbally and in writing
* Arrange media spokesperson interviews, and placements of market reports
* Oversee speaker opportunities, which involve developing relationships with key real estate industry organizations
* Develop and maintain a portfolio of all marketing deliverables
* Support the priorities of the business to advance initiatives that impact the bottom line
* Contribute to team-wide/corporate marketing initiatives that are integral to the company.
* Championing marketing automation systems such as Eloqua and assisting in trainings
* Manage the small team as a player-coach to ensure a seamless operation for the business in marketing, communications, PR, and design
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree, or equivalent, in marketing or similar concentration
* 5 or more years of experience
* Real estate experience, preferred
* Experience managing initiatives and programs across traditional and digital marketing channels and PR outlets
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Ability to organize use of time in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple projects, simultaneously
* Working knowledge of SharePoint platform a plus
* Proficient in email marketing programs, Eloqua a plus
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.