Marketing Manager, Applications and Analytics -Services and Solutions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Nokia Siemens Networks
JOB DESCRIPTIONNokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Job Position Summary Description:
Nokia is looking for a strong marketer with a background in software and services. We want someone with a start-up mindset (who knows how to take advantage of big company resources) to lead the outbound marketing activities for our services and solutions business units. Youll be able to get in on the ground floor as we take our first few solutions to market and expand the scope of our services business. In the role, youll craft the messaging and positioning for our offers. You'll conceive and develop marketing programs that drive demand. An eye for quality, a knack for persuasion, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into something customers value is crucial. So is customer understanding -- well expect you to be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and the selection criteria they use. Well then want you to transfer that knowledge to our new software sales force.
* Develop solution positioning and messaging that differentiates Nokia
* Communicate the solution value propositions to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process
* Plan the launch of new solutions and releases and work with your campaign manager on the cross-functional implementation of the plan
* Be the expert on our competition and how to crush them
* Be an evangelist for our solutions and services
* Develop strategy and marketing programs that drive demand -- including a strong content strategy
* 8 years of product marketing, product management or sales experience, ideally in software and services,
* Excellent communication skills writing, presenting and listening,
* Ability to travel about 25% of the time,
* Ability to drive projects from A to B in complex global organizations
* Ability to plan, develop and manage execution of marketing activities (e.g., direct marketing, trade shows, collateral materials [data sheets, white papers, application notes, and business cases] and other materials and programs developed with other internal and external partners including Marketing Communications and PLM,
* Ability to lead multiple ongoing and aggressive timelines, and
* Ability to collaborate, learn and challenge.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.