This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
Reporting to and in collaboration with the CEO, the Marketing Manager will manage marketing efforts for all locations of the medical practice. An ideal candidate would is a self-starter who possess planning and project management skills, can work independently to achieve results with an outgoing and professional personality.
* Manage marketing budget
* Develop system to measure results, ROI, statistics, costs and revenue.
* Spearhead approval process of marketing pieces to ensure accurate and readiness for publication
* Organizes, facilitates and coordinates the communication of the practice's brand identity to its target audiences to enhance brand awareness, increase new and existing patient visits, and increase procedures for ancillary service lines
* Work closely with new providers to create marketing plans to increase their number of patients via public relations, online and traditional marketing
* Build provider relationships
* Act as liaison between operations and our marketing consultant group
* Other duties as assigned
* Promote marketing initiatives to improve brand recognition and unity for all locations
* Inform team members timely of upcoming and current external marketing events or promotions and supervise employee participation
* Identify opportunities for local brand awareness, marketing opportunities and community partnerships to increase involvement with community events, such as festival, fair, walks for nonprofit organization and school events
* Implemented a monthly online newsletter for large patient population
* Represent the brand professionally as a community liaison at events, with strategic partners, referring physicians, partners in education, and community outreach projects.
SOCIAL MEDIA/ ONLINE ADVERTISING
* Manages the implementation of an integrated digital strategy in the areas of digital marketing, email marketing, and digital services. Responsible for the integration and optimization of the latest in digital marketing tactics
* Manage social media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Snapchat
* Develop confirm patient surveys and reviews are linked to relevant sources
* 5-8 years' experience in digital, advertising or marketing agencies and/or experience managing media; healthcare focus a plus
* A good understanding of market trends and fluency with brand measurement metrics and analytics
* Creative, open-minded, driven, analytical, process-oriented, and customer-centric focused
* Demonstrated ability to organize, coordinate, prioritize, and facilitate many on-going tasks at one time
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills and ability to compose effective correspondence to various audiences
* Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and prioritize work
* Ability to work independently or with a team
* Intermediate level working knowledge with Apple Mac Computers and Software, and Microsoft Office Suites; Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
* Deadline-driven with ability to follow-up as needed
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
* Ability to be flexible with work schedule; could require working evenings, weekends, holidays, and some overnight travel
* Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
* Ability to bend, stoop, push, pull and step in/out of vehicle
* Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
* Professional appearance
* Positive attitude
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION/TRAINING:
A bachelor's degreerequired in a related field; Brand Management, Marketing Communications, Business Management, Journalism