Marketing Manager (Bank - FX & International Markets)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMARKETING MANAGER is needed to provide support to our banking client in San Francisco, CA.
Reporting to the Director of Integrated Marketing Communications, the Marketing Manager is RESPONSIBLE FOR DEVELOPING, MAINTAINING, AND EXECUTING INTEGRATED MARKETING PROGRAMS, CAMPAIGNS, AND MARKET MATERIALS THAT SUPPORT OUR FOREIGN EXCHANGE (FX) AND INTERNATIONAL MARKET SEGMENTS IN THE INNOVATION ECONOMY, INCLUDING STARTUPS, PRIVATE EQUITY AND VENTURE CAPITAL FIRMS; design and launch sales enablement programs and apply content marketing skills to ensure the promotion, awareness and adoption of bank products and services. These programs will reflect the annual priorities to support business objectives.
Working closely with FX Product and Business Development, Segment Marketing Directors, and Field Marketing leads, the Marketing Manager will:
* Lead the planning and development of end-to-end direct marketing programs for the bank's FX and International lines of business
* Implement multi-channel marketing programs comprising email, Web, social, and direct mail to drive an optimal user experience
* Lead the development and implementation of client engagement/loyalty campaigns and programs in support of segment strategies
* Develop clearly defined value propositions for client solutions in alignment with SVB brand strategy, segment strategy, and market opportunities
* Collaborate with key business stakeholders and Segment Marketers to drive campaign positioning and establish key benefits and CTAs for targeted audiences
* Identify growth opportunities through market penetration, market development, cross-sell, and retention programs
* Collaborate with Events, Field Marketing, and Sales Teams as the project manager to deliver content-driven events at the regional and national level
* Manage marketing budgets and marketing agency support
* Monitor, interpret and report integrated marketing campaign performance to stakeholders and marketing leadership. Provide strategic recommendations based on analysis of results
* Coordinate client communications in partnership with the Product Support organization
* Lead project team members and obtain additional resources to assist on projects, as necessary
* May supervise temporary employees or contractors
* Must have 5-10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN BANKING OR B2B STARTUP MARKETING and a proven track record developing and implementing integrated marketing plans
* Experience working with enterprise digital distribution channels, including broadcast email, Web, and social mediums, and related analytics programs a must
* MARKETING EXPERIENCE IN A BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT IS PREFERRED
* Excellent project management skills required as well as excellent writing, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills. PMP designation is desirable
* Ability to solve complex problem problems and apply marketing strategy effectively
* Individual needs to be results-oriented and able to actively engage in their projects and collaborate with business partners who may have competing priorities
* Works independently but collaboratively with stakeholders across the bank
* BA/BS DEGREE (BUSINESS OR MARKETING PREFERRED) AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
* OCCASIONAL TRAVEL MAY BE REQUIRED
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: We are unable to sponsor H1B Visa's and/or subcontract to Third Party Vendors. ONLY W2contractors should apply.