Marketing Manager - Brand and Go To Market Strategy
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
* Develop and implement marketing campaigns that are measurable and strategically planned to contribute to overall objectives
* Interact with counterparts (Marketing, Marketing Communications and global communications, digital strategy and other related groups) and interfaces globally to launch cross functional promotions and ensure cohesive campaign messaging across all marketing vehicles
* Maintain knowledge of various best practices, tools and metrics to stay ahead of industry trends
* Maintain contacts and align with branding and marketing groups within the organization
* Manage campaigns in alignment with business objectives and budget
* Evaluate and optimize performance of marketing efforts on a consistent basis
* Support the budgeting and expense management process with agency partners and internal finance team
* Keep venture and agencies informed of key objectives, priorities, timelines and budget parameters; provide marketing promotional materials and deliver briefs
* Support strategic development and logistics of external conference attendance, speaking engagements for Venture group and other events as needed
* Support for selected strategic projects
* Bachelor s degree required in relevant field (Marketing, Business, or Analytics)
* 3+ years of experience in brand management, creative, digital, graphic, media or marketing fields
* Experience working within collaborative cross functional teams
* Experience working in a scientific company or scientific arena is a plus
Experience & Key Skills:
* Demonstrated ability to excel in past and current roles, exceeding expectations and delivering business results.
* Experience working on high profile projects with senior level executive visibility and engagement.
* Project management skills
* Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail
* Ability to work efficiently and drive high-quality results
* High level of reliability, dedication and commitment
* Enjoy working under pressure and deadlines, and be flexible with tolerance for and ability to manage ambiguity and uncertainty
* Knowledge of web analytics, understanding digital KPIs and ability to compile high-level program reports for leadership
* Proficient with Google Analytics or other online reporting tool
MilliporeSigma is the North American life science brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany a leading science and technology company. It offers a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the brand serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.