This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIn order to help Cochlear support cochlear implant clinics we are recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager Sound Processors & Accessories.
In this role, you will demonstrate product marketing and product management expertise for key products in the Nucleus Cochlear Implant business. Ideal candidates should have previous experience with technical products and/or medical devices, and have been successful in the planning and execution of marketing strategies in both B2B and direct to consumer scenarios. Candidates will be responsible for life cycle management of exiting products and implementation of new product launches to support the organization's overall goals and strategies. Ideally candidates should have experience partnering with internal stakeholders and external key opinion leaders to demonstrate the importance collaboration to achieve product marketing objectives.
In this role you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution by managing the product life cycle from strategy through tactics. You will develop and tailor marketing activities and messaging, communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and support them with sales enablement tools to our professional partners. Also within the scope is the ability to obtain and analyze product data and results to ensure launch strategies and product plans reach their potential. You will liaise with internal partners in the sales and customer support teams to develop their product knowledge. You know you will have been successful in this role when your product launches are well executed and align with the strategies and tactics of the project/product plan.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* College degree required, Business Management/Marketing preferred.
* 3-5 years Marketing experience with 2+ years' experience in medical device industry or product management role.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. A strong presentation presence required.
* Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams to manage projects. Strong organizational skills and ability to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities.
* Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft office suite
* Able to travel (up to 30%) including nights and weekends.
* This position requires creativity, innovative thinking and a desire for continuous improvement to improve efficiency.