Marketing Manager 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Marketing Operations Manager
We are a leading provider of electronic content management and exchange solutions and services, with one of the largest national archives of digital information in the cloud. We are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager who will be responsible for the day to day operations of Marketing as well as facilitating the development of strategies, plans and the measurement of results.
The Marketing Operations Manager will provide a broad range of marketing and communications support for all channel interactions, brand representations, and market interfaces. While exercising independent judgment, the ideal candidate will provide both tactical and strategic approaches to marketing projects such as collateral creation and management, website and blog updates, analyst relations, and marketing campaign coordination.
The ideal candidate will have prior work experience in a marketing role that worked directly with market analysts, partner organizations, and outside vendors. Industry experience in Cloud/hosting as well as information governance related markets is important. Writing/editing skills are crucial.
MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER JOB DUTIES:
* EVENTS - Manage all logistics for events including booth arrangements, pre-show outreach, post-show follow-up, appropriate event presence, giveaways, themes, and staff coordination.
* RFP/RFI COORDINATION - Lead and coordinate RFP/RFI responses with cross functional team members, consolidating content and final submission. Experience with Ariba is important.
* COLLATERAL - New content development and updates/refresh to existing collateral including PPTs, slide shares and blogs.
* ANALYST RELATIONS - Management of analyst relations program including the processes for ongoing communication and education of our industry analysts with regular analyst briefing/inquires, driving positive analyst's reports and delivering quality information to analysts. (Gartner, Forrester, IDC)
* PARTNER RELATIONS - Maintain partner relationships driving joint activities, content development and other marketing activities. (IBM, ZL, NetApp, IGI, Montana & others)
* CAMPAIGNS - Implement marketing and advertising campaigns across multiple channels including social media and webinars. (Marketo, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, EM&A)
* WEBSITE MANAGEMENT - Keep content fresh and accurate. Work with website hosting vendor on all support aspects including digital planning and strategy, search engine optimization, performance analytics and reporting, website maintenance and support. (Overground)
* LEAD / PIPELINE MANAGEMENT - Responsible for management of Marketing generated lead maturity and opportunity support for leads from MQL through RFP/RFI stage. Includes management of vendor relationships in support of outsourced appointment setting. (SFDC admin and reporting)
* MARKETING BUDGET MANAGEMENT / TRACKING - Responsibility for developing and managing the Marketing financial plan including tracking of subscription services, company awards and vendor invoices. (FinTech Forward, IDC FinTech Ranking, American Banker, etc.)
* INTERNAL REPORTING - Quarterly functional review and other internal presentations on Marketing activities. Includes annual customer satisfaction survey distribution and results reporting. (Qualtrics)
* COMMUNICATIONS - Responsibility for drafting, editing and distributing internal communications which includes D/R and other important companywide announcements. Responsibility for the two 800 numbers.
* ASSET INVENTORY - Maintain inventory of marketing assets including branded inventory of give-a-way items.
* Competitive Intelligence - Keep competitive intelligence up to date by collecting field intelligence from sales team, monitoring trends and analyzing the competition
* NEWSLETTERS - Manage, create and distribute both the internal (Insight) and external (Perspectives) newsletters.
* TEMPLATES - Maintain all templates (Word, PPT, etc.)
VARIOUS MARKETING RELATED SYSTEMS IN USE TODAY INCLUDE:
* Marketing Systems
* Ektron (Website)
* Google Analytics