Marketing Manager, Diesel Engines - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMarketing Manager, Diesel Engines - Kohler, WI
Do you have strategic marketing experience? Are you interested in a global product marketing manager role that will offer you an opportunity to drive marketing strategy for Kohler Engines' successful engine brands?
The Marketing Manager is responsible for administering objectives and policies; and for directing the formulation, coordination, and implementation of the Diesel Americas short and long-term goals, plans, and procedures. In addition, the Marketing Manager directs the group objectives and policies for maintaining a continual evaluation of the Diesel Americas activities and initiating modifications as required; for providing management with regular reports reflecting operation and plan performance; for developing and staffing an organization with qualified personnel; and for assuring that Kohler Co., Group and Division objectives, policies, and procedures are communicated throughout the group.
* Recommend short and long-range goals for Diesel Americas in support of objectives and policies and direct the development of plans and programs for attainment of Division goals relating to marketing, manufacturing, sales, and engineering.
* Provide leadership to, and partner with the EMEA team and Diesel Americas leadership on the development, production, promotion, and sales of its products and services, in such a manner as to ensure the attainment of stated objectives of return of investment and operating profit.
* G uide the development of short and long-range operating forecasts; ensure that projections are realistic in relation to human, financial and material resources; review and update short and long-range forecasts; submit the annual budget, including the proposed capital and extra-ordinary expenditures programs with appropriate recommendations.
* Appraise, on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, the results of operations as compared with goals, plans, and programs for inventory investment, sales, profits, and growth. Must have a robust understanding of the cost structure Diesel Americas. Direct the planning, promotion, and exploration of Americas markets to ensure continued and expanded use of products and services.
* Partner with EMEA on products and technology to maintain a leadership position in the industry.
* Direct the Diesel Americas program pertaining to advertising, sales promotion, and customer relations in conjunction with the EMEA team and Communications department; p articipate in assessing the effectiveness of performance of total program; give guidance and direction of the development of general plans and strategies; and assure proper coordination with all other function areas.
* Support and promote internal control measures within the Segment that are designed to safeguard Kohler Co. assets and encourage adherence to prescribed Kohler Co. policies.
* BA/BS required; MBA preferred.
* Individuals must have a minimum of 10 years applicable experience in manufacturing, sales or marketing in roles of progressive responsibility.
* Demonstrated success in driving change, achieving business results, and developing and continually improving standards of performance.
* Proven ability to select, develop, motivate, and lead top talent to improve operational effectiveness and achieve maximum efficiency.
* M ust be able to demonstrate an understanding of, and have experience with, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources Management, Finance, and Operations Manufacturing.
* Experience with diesel engines market is preferred
Why Work at Kohler?
Kohler's mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.