This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMarketing Manager
* Developing and managing the local marketing team
* Developing the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) products marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
* Marketing Automotive Products Experience in the curb market. AfterMarket is huge in the Automotive industry, Experience in marketing the Automotive Products in the AfterMarket is must.
* Planning and implementing marketing campaigns with sales activities
* Planning and managing all marketing events and promotion material in line with marketing plans
* Overseeing and planning the company's marketing budget
* Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
* Working closely with colleagues from a multicultural background
* Master's degree in Marketing, Business Management, Electronic Engineering or other related engineering field
* 5+ years' solid experience in marketing, FMCG, high-tech, consumer electronics or other related industry, automotive industry experience and marketing management skill is preferred
* Excellent problem solving skills and interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of Chinese is a plus but not a must
* Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
* OTHER DESIRED SKILLS
* Self-motivated, independent, ability to prioritize and multi-task, strong sense of personal accountability
* Able and willing to accommodate a collaborative and dynamic environment, work schedule, overtime and weekends
* Ability to travel is preferred
Location: New York
Req. type: Full time