Marketing Manager 9/2/2016
Huntington Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Huntington Beach, CA
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-Time Permanent
Looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to drive the integrated marketing communications strategy for this company. Working within a dynamic marketing team spanning three international offices, your role will be to focus on the development of this company's brand in North American while also contributing to, and leading, global marketing initiatives.
* Through ongoing evaluation of market conditions, competitor activity and channel performance, responsible for devising, and executing, an impactful marketing communications strategy that meets core business objectives, with an emphasis on lead generation.
* Oversee all aspects of the marketing workflow including planning and development, budget allocation, and day-to-day department operations to ensure effective and efficient deployment of staff and resources.
* Demonstrated track record of executing integrated marketing strategies to build a brand and increase profitability within a B2B environment.
* Must be a highly-collaborative team player who can effectively communicate across departments, functions and regions to get the job done.
* Research, formulate and execute integrated marketing communications plan encompassing advertising (digital and print), social media, special events, trade shows, alliances and marketing automation in order to meet the business objectives of Shortcuts Software North America.
* Project manage and deliver strategic campaigns to meet marketing goals, from conceptual framework and creative direction as well as performance forecast through to cross-department implications, task allocation, delivery and performance evaluation.
* Utilize marketing tactics to increase the quantity and quality of new business leads, as well as revenue streams from existing client base, working closely with the sales team to optimize conversion rates at each stage of the buyer journey.
* Set measurable goals for each marketing activity and campaign, and conduct ongoing analysis and reporting on all aspects of North American marketing performance.
* Work closely with international marketing teams, contributing to, as well as leading projects and initiatives to benefit Shortcuts Software globally.
* Communicate effectively with managers and colleagues across all departments of the organization in order to source necessary resources, as well as gain input from relevant stakeholders as required.
* Develop marketing collateral for local as well as global use including video content, case studies, blog posts, articles, email marketing context and client communications.
* Manage multiple projects and allocate, organize and plan resources to meet agreed delivery dates. This includes working with cross functional teams to launch/commercialize new products, oversee the development of marketing collateral and plan events such as conferences and trade shows.
* Oversee logistical management of trade shows, with support from internal resources.
* Effectively manage and collaborate with agencies and external vendors to optimize results and return on investment for Shortcuts Software.
* Work with client-facing departments to enhance the client experience across all touch-points to improve retention and loyalty.
* Financial management of department including budget allocation and reporting and performance forecasting. Travel as directed by manager and attend meetings outside of core business hours as required.
* At all times promote the company culture and values.
* A proven track record in a similar role with 5+ years' marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment.
* A relevant Bachelor's Degree or higher.
* Deep understanding of the marketing mix including core digital and traditional channels and tactics.
* Experience researching, formulating, executing and evaluating integrated marketing communication plans.
* Theoretical and practical understanding of consumer behavior and the B2B buyer's journey.
* Ability to think outside the box and apply creative concepts within a strategic and practical framework to deliver measurable results.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Participatory expertise in social media.
* Strong project management and organizational skills.
* Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams on projects (locally and globally).
* Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously, while demonstrating a keen sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion.
* Experience building and delivering marketing automation campaigns using platform such as Marketo, HubSpot or Pardot is strongly preferred.
* Experience in the hair/beauty industry is desirable, but not required.
Commensurate with experience