Marketing Manager I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
* Manages the development of market assessments and ongoing creation and implementation of marketing plans, through direct involvement and use of marketing staff, as well as coordination with other functions as needed.
* Works with sales force to develop and implement marketing activities to directly support sales force efforts and drive revenue results.
* Ensures customer focus through the active use of customer segmentation and addressing customer needs, and coordinate with sales and operations to ensure customer needs are met through appropriate product portfolio and service delivery.
* Coordinates with branding function on leveraging and incorporating UL brand management into marketing plans and tactics.
* Oversees management of all elements of the marketing mix, including product portfolio, positioning, promotion and pricing.
* Through frequent customer contact, identifies new business and market opportunities, and recommends strategies to develop and implement them.
* Manages marketing budget to ensure adequate funding exists and budget is adhered to.
* Manages the performance of direct reports by developing accountabilities, establishing performance objectives, providing feedback and guidance and ensuring that all policies are understood and adhered to.
* Provides coordination with zone marketing managers and directors of marketing and sales around the world.
* Performs other duties as directed.
University Degree in business administration or a related discipline .
Must have 5 plus years of experience in marketing.
Must have experience managing a team.